Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I haven't been that animated in years
My wife said that to me. The dog was scared. It was unbelievable. The ups and downs were amazing. To come back from 17 points down in the 3rd on the road.....wow. And basically the whole country got to see the game of the decade. You could hear the sound on TV of the thud it made when PP picked off that pass to win the game, Allen had mustard on that throw. Both teams were exhausted. Losing Darrisaw and Evans and still pulling it out. 8-1, incredible. Like I said in an earlier thread, the heart and balls on this team is something else. I'm so glad they beat them with Josh Allen starting....he's a talented kid for sure and killed us with his feet. He's huge. The catch by JJ is unmatched, its the best catch I've ever seen.....4th and 18??? LMAO. 

I watched that game and comeback and I felt at peace regardless of the outcome as a fan. I just was in a state of enjoyment in the 4th quarter, it was weird. I never got angry at the down moments, only elated at the good ones. The announcer said at the end, 'In this heavyweight bout, the Vikings with the knockout blow' and that was the truth. WHAT A GAME we witnessed. The main announcer was fantastic. 

Been watching football for 50 years and I've seen a lot of great games, but I've never seen a game with that many twists in the final few minutes. 

Think about this: It's 27-23 Bills. There are 44 seconds to play in regulation. Bills have the ball and it's 1st and 10. Vikings win. And there would be three more scores before it was over. That is just madness.

https://twitter.com/BreyankaSeeram/statu...52674?s=20&t=SGtXTjRQwAYHLGqouF3yMA

Quote: @StickyBun said:
My wife said that to me. The dog was scared. It was unbelievable. The ups and downs were amazing. To come back from 17 points down in the 3rd on the road.....wow. And basically the whole country got to see the game of the decade. You could hear the sound on TV of the thud it made when PP picked off that pass to win the game, Allen had mustard on that throw. Both teams were exhausted. Losing Darrisaw and Evans and still pulling it out. 8-1, incredible. Like I said in an earlier thread, the heart and balls on this team is something else. I'm so glad they beat them with Josh Allen starting....he's a talented kid for sure and killed us with his feet. He's huge. The catch by JJ is unmatched, its the best catch I've ever seen.....4th and 18??? LMAO. 

I watched that game and comeback and I felt at peace regardless of the outcome as a fan. I just was in a state of enjoyment in the 4th quarter, it was weird. I never got angry at the down moments, only elated at the good ones. The announcer said at the end, 'In this heavyweight bout, the Vikings with the knockout blow' and that was the truth. WHAT A GAME we witnessed. The main announcer was fantastic. 
Agree, said it several times in the 4th. We showed up. Win or lose we showed up. 

KOC might not win it all this year but the culture he’s implementing will win one.

I'm still trying to catch my breath....

F'ing Vikings.

I was exhausted just watching, imagine how wiped the players and coaches were afterwards.

Yeah, I pretty much scared the shit out of my elderly mom yesterday with all the hooting and hollering going on. My poor girlfriend came home from work during halftime and was too tired to watch the game. I think she got pissed at me for my "antics" during the 4th/OT, and for having to see the highlights instead of the game.

The main announcer was fantastic. 
Except for whitewashing the uncalled DPI the Bills were doing all day as "letting them play".  So how come Hockenson gets called for OPI in the red zone for less than what the Bills did?

The main announcer was fantastic. 
That is Joe Davis and he is amazing, he took over for Vin Scully as the Dodgers announcer who I am a huge fan of and watch most games, so very familiar with Davis, he has done an amazing job filing in for Scully and has been a rising star.  He was doing college football before the Dodgers and the NFL and he also called the World Series this year.  I am amazed at the guys who can do multiple sports at the highest level.