Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hope Bills go all the way and win a Lombardi!
Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Yeah no fuck that noise, not before we do it. 
This. 100 percent this. 

He looked fantastic most of the game. But MVPs don't throw 4 red zone picks in two games and fumble in his own end zone to give the game away. 

Speaking of not aging well, after the game I checked Twitter for some of the in-game reactions. Fire Donatell, trade Cousins, cut Joseph on and on and on. What a miserable lot Viking fans can be. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
He looked fantastic most of the game. But MVPs don't throw 4 red zone picks in two games and fumble in his own end zone to give the game away. 

Speaking of not aging well, after the game I checked Twitter for some of the in-game reactions. Fire Donatell, trade Cousins, cut Joseph on and on and on. What a miserable lot Viking fans can be. 
LOL,  you should listen to the callers on the whine line on kfan after games.....wins or losses.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:

I mean Karen Rodgers is 2x mvp. 

Thats exactly right @MB, Allen is a great/great player - and he single-handidly cost em the game.