Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NY football fans feasting...
Buffalo
Jets
Giants

All doing well so far...That Viking/Giant game might be a bigger one that I thought when the schedule came out 

Jets/Giants both beat the Packers too...

TY NY

[Image: merlin_68869051.jpg?w=525&h=600&format=a...aces&dpr=2]

I would expect the Giants to be the 2nd toughest team the Vikes have played; just behind the Eagles.  The NFL East is tough exept Washington. 

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
I would expect the Giants to be the 2nd toughest team the Vikes have played; just behind the Eagles.  The NFL East is tough exept Washington. 
Not worried about Danny Dimes.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
Lol. You know this team right? Definitely need to worry about everyone and get the job done.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
Lol. You know this team right? Definitely need to worry about everyone and get the job done.
Yep, I worry every time they step on the field. Thankfully I have a strong heart.

Watched the Vikings game and Packers at the same time today, had the Vikes on stream and Pack on local tv.   Rodgers is not throwing downfield much at all, which I think is about him not trusting the guys and/or they just aren't that good.  It's mostly short passing and run game stuff.   He looks slower as well.  And the talent around him has taken a dip.   They're also not getting constant gifts from the refs like they used to.  I'll cross my fingers that this is the end of the Green Bay domination of our division.