Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yikes on Soldier Field
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@1VikesFan said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@1VikesFan said:
Absolutely pathetic. Can't believe the NFL and especially the NFLPA allow this shit. 
Contrary to popular belief the NFL can't control the weather and you don't stop football for rain.

Surprisingly that field held up great considering how much rain they were getting.
It's not the rain it's the way the the field handles the rain. Soldier Field sucks 
You cant design drainage systems for that kind of rain,  I've seen about every outdoor venue flood when it dumps buckets like that,  especially on an already saturated field.
Not going to argue your points but Soldier Field has sucked for years, inexcusable.

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@1VikesFan said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@1VikesFan said:
Absolutely pathetic. Can't believe the NFL and especially the NFLPA allow this shit. 
Contrary to popular belief the NFL can't control the weather and you don't stop football for rain.

Surprisingly that field held up great considering how much rain they were getting.
It's not the rain it's the way the the field handles the rain. Soldier Field sucks 
You cant design drainage systems for that kind of rain,  I've seen about every outdoor venue flood when it dumps buckets like that,  especially on an already saturated field.
Not going to argue your points but Soldier Field has sucked for years, inexcusable.
They've had turf issues ,  but that wasn't a problem today.   For the kind of rain they had I was really impressed with how well that 6 day old sod held together.   

that field has always been a dog patch

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
https://twitter.com/CEmma670/status/1569...B6QTj50Okg&s=19
We called them beer slides in college