Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings sign QB David Blough to PS.
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...ice-squad/

Quarterback David Blough is leaving Detroit but not the NFC North.
Blough plans to sign with the Vikings’ practice squad, Tom Pelissero of NFL Network reports.
The 27-year-old Blough has spent the last three years with Detroit and made their initial 53-man roster on Tuesday. But the Lions cut him yesterday and signed Nate Sudfeld to be the backup quarterback behind Jared Goff.

That resulted in Blough going on waivers, and when he wasn’t claimed, he decided to make Minnesota his next stop.

Just saw this. Interesting how teams have differing views of these players. Maybe it's based on system and how coaches feel they fit.

The #3 QB is really an almost afterthought and of very low importance, but from what I've read, this guy is a good dude so I'm happy for him. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
The #3 QB is really an almost afterthought and of very low importance, but from what I've read, this guy is a good dude so I'm happy for him. 
He's been one of the guys I've liked watching on Hard Knocks this season. Has had some moments too, some good and some bad, but played well in the last game.

At 27 years old, not a developmental guy.  He will probably run the scout team which (probably) requires a different skill set than a developmental QB.

I'll I have to say about this is Blough, blough, blah Smile

He will bring us the secrets of the Dan Campbell Kneecap Biting playbook.  We will be invincible!