Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go get 'em, Ed

Draft looking pretty good. Ingram, Asamoah, Chandler and Evans looking like mild to moderate hits. If Booth and Cine live up to their draft slots, this could eventually be a home run draft. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Draft looking pretty good. Ingram, Asamoah, Chandler and Evans looking like mild to moderate hits. If Booth and Cine live up to their draft slots, this could eventually be a home run draft. 
Agreed with all of this. Cine and Booth are dinged up and kind of off to slow starts but Darrisaw was the same way last year and then came on like gangbusters. The two secondary rookies both could really be a shot in the arm for this team around the halfway point or so if they get healthy and used to the NFL speed/game. Future looks bright for both of them. 

Hi Ed, my name is Kenny Clark....Welcome to the real nfl!!

[Image: 1291291923.0.jpg]

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Hi Ed, my name is Kenny Clark....Welcome to the real nfl!!

[Image: 1291291923.0.jpg]
Yeah, tough draw opening day. How Ingram and Bradbury manage Clark (or don't) will have a lot to say about how our season goes. 

wouldn't it be nice to have someone on the IOL who could hang in their against the NFL's best?

Been a long time. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
wouldn't it be nice to have someone on the IOL who could hang in their against the NFL's best?

Been a long time. 

still waiting to draft our Kenny Clark

Quote: @"kmillard" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

Been a long time. 

still waiting to draft our Kenny Clark
We signed him instead. It's Horrible Harry Phillips. He's not quite as big as Clark, but I expect big things from him.