Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's not just Catholics with the scandal

Investigations are great. I suggest we find Epstein’s black book and finally throw some of the elites in the pokie. 

Organized religion has always been bad. 100%. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
Investigations are great. I suggest we find Epstein’s black book and finally throw some of the elites in the pokie. 
Yeah no issue there, you have to start somewhere. Do the deep dive and root out the toxic shit. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Organized religion has always been bad. 100%. 
Thats pretty simplistic,   how about man has bad elements in about any sect you want to dive into?  Religion is just an easy target,  but why not educators,   care providers,  parents,  coaches, elected officials.... hard to point the finger at religion like its somehow worse than the rest.

Its quite simple folks.  Pedophiles work their way into target rich environments.  Churches, schools, Scouts, youth sports, etc.  

Quote: @"Chuckf" said:
Its quite simple folks.  Pedophiles work their way into target rich environments.  Churches, schools, Scouts, youth sports, etc.  
And they choose their victims carefully,  often spending a large amount of time selecting and  grooming their targets to try and make sure they don't get caught....personally I think they are the lowest form of life.

Quote: @"Chuckf" said:
Is it that or do we just hear about those?  And not about the creepo from the slums?

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/15582...51gimMPFJA&s=19
And right now the school system is making them all look like 4th stringers.