Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Lord; Just 10 days till the 1st full team practice (7/27)
Quote: @Skodin said:
@StickyBun said:
@Skodin said:
@pattersaur said:
@AGRforever said:
Not sure what will happen this season but its the most optimism and excitement that ive had going into a season in a long time. 
Yep. This time of year I always start to believe but it’s especially strong this year. I think Justin Jefferson is going to have another huge year and if the defense can come together we might really have a squad. 
Starting out the gate hot will be key, 2-0 would be very nice.
Starting out of the gate hot is never important, and this Viking's schedule is easier than some they've had. So if they lose a few early, you can always recover. The NFL has shown this time and again every season. Expecting Minnesota to beat Green Bay in Week 1 of a new regime is a lot. 
I would usually agree, but the first two.  Your biggest rival at home to kick off the new season and coaching staff, that's a big W for momentum.  The second week, one of your toughest road matchups vs a team you will be competing for a playoff spot with. 

I see a 2-0 start as strong for momentum on later on tiebreakers.

I also see if you can get to 2-0, there is no reason why this team shouldn't be at worst 4-1 after 5 (vs Det, vs Chi, road Neutral vs NO)
I think leading off with the Packers is perfect for this team. I'm always more afraid of "up and coming" teams like the Eagles.