Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cousins not feeling well, sent home per KOC
Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
JMO, I'm glad he got it now so it hopefully doesn't interfere with any NFL games. We see what we have behind Kirk....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFAUHYFuphGK2be4qkiHm...A&usqp=CAU]
We weren't going to see KC anyways, so it just doesnt matter much. 

I agree - maybe he'll have some degree of immunity now with the variants out there. 
It's not likely a big deal. Unless he gets really sick. World class athletes in their 20s and 30s are not likely to get bad Covid, but Mond did. Set him back weeks and he lost a bunch of weight because of it. That can't happen with our starting QB. 
Yah, Mond got pretty F'd up by it...Fortunately it sounds like Cousins symptoms are mild and he'll be back @ TCO this week. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
 Captain "unvaxxed" Covid strikes again.  I suppose the unvaxxed underling, Mund, will get it next.
really?  
yup
Why?  
I believe that vaccines are the best way to prevent getting and spreading diseases.  COVID is no different, but many have made this vaccine a political or religious decision.  I think that's stupid, and believe getting vaccinated it what we all need to do.

Yeah pretty much a simple answer to a simple question.  As opposed to convoluted answers to a simple question.  It's your belief and I happen to agree with you.
Unless you are a member of a cult. 
Yeah there are those weirdos.

[Image: proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fencrypte...4c9a125aa9]

Quote: @"Waterboy" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
 Captain "unvaxxed" Covid strikes again.  I suppose the unvaxxed underling, Mund, will get it next.
Can’t fix outright stupidity.  Look at some stats and current CDC guidance.  You’re more likely to get Covid now if you are vaxxed, but let’s not let the silly science thing slap you in the face.  Also, the outcomes are virtually identical at this point.  The only issue is you’re more likely to just drop dead at this point if you’re vaxxed according to the all death rate. Of course, that’s the untold story.  Mask up my friend!

By all means please post the data?  I certainly can't seem to find it on the CDC website.  Just make sure you don't waste our time with raw numbers.  Percentages are what matter........you know......because if 67.8% of adults in the USA are vaccinated, you'd expect the raw number to be higher on new cases.  Especially as we trend away from the original covid 2 towards its mutated version of today.

However, MN department of health, who posts breakthrough data regularly, completely disagrees with everything you typed.

https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/...s/vbt.html