Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anything for a paycheck
Legendary running backs Adrian Peterson and Le’Veon Bell are officially trading in their cleats for boxing gloves.
The unsigned NFL free agents are set to fight on the undercard of the “Social Gloves 2” event, which is being promoted by YouTuber Austin McBroom.
It’s an event that books fantasy fights with celebrities and social media stars. Apparently, that’s the cool thing to do these days after all of the recent fight hype surrounding Jake and Logan Paul.
Peterson and Bell have been confirmed to the fight card on July 30, per ESPN. That fight alone could create a significant draw considering the weight of each of the players’ names in the sports world.

Is it wrong to hope for a double knockout? 

Does AD get to use a stick or a belt?

At what point does AD think to himself.....”ya know, maybe the Camel birthday party wasnt the greatest way to spend $200,000”

Sad

Sucker born every minute.

People will actually pay to watch Dumb vs Dumber.  

World Wrestling Federation has to be excited over this develoment.

if they are smart, they go three rounds with 16 oz gloves and walk out with a little swelling.   If they are smart lol. 

Ya gotta give it to all day though, dudes got kids to feed and he is finding a way. 

Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
Sad
Yah, thats how it hit me too...

Sad and Stoopid

Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
if they are smart, they go three rounds with 16 oz gloves and walk out with a little swelling.   If they are smart lol. 

Ya gotta give it to all day though, dudes got kids to feed and he is finding a way. 
Got into boxing many years ago for a very brief time. Two things I learned: you can't believe how physically exhausting it is, it's unreal. Second, I didn't like getting hit in the face....which happened a lot. Didn't take long for the tennis racket and basketball in the garage to begin calling my name again, lol.