Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pouring like crazy in SoFlo today....
Ugh, hate these days. Going to be a complete washout for either the beach or pool. So bored I just watched the Women's French Open Final....local girl Coco Gauff was in her first major final and got annihilated in just over an hour by the #1 rated player. Now what? Too early to drink?  :p

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Ugh, hate these days. Going to be a complete washout for either the beach or pool. So bored I just watched the Women's French Open Final....local girl Coco Gauff was in her first major final and got annihilated in just over an hour by the #1 rated player. Now what? Too early to drink?  :p
sunny here today,  if you are bored I've got 10 new little oaks to plant... and then we drink!!!

Just another beautiful day in Maui

high of 84
8 to 10 mph trade winds
water temp. 77
high scattered clouds
60% humidity

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
sunny here today,  if you are bored I've got 10 new little oaks to plant... and then we drink!!!
Done. I'll meet you out back, I'll bring the cooler. 

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:

high of 84
8 to 10 mph trade winds
water temp. 77
high scattered clouds
60% humidity
Beautiful.

There aren't many full blown all day rain out days here in South Florida, but today is one of them. 

@Vanguard83 said:

high of 84
8 to 10 mph trade winds
water temp. 77
high scattered clouds
60% humidity
Beautiful.

There aren't many full blown all day rain out days here in South Florida, but today is one of them. 
It was miserable here, 70s sunny, and no breeze at all planting those damn trees,  I sure hope the deer enjoy eating those acorns after im gone as much as the gnats and skeeters enjoyed chewing on me all afternoon.

@Vanguard83 said:

high of 84
8 to 10 mph trade winds
water temp. 77
high scattered clouds
60% humidity
Beautiful.

my bro is down there RN, we go around and around on who has the best beaches...

Tough to beat some of those sugar sand beaches there in S FLA.

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
@StickyBun said:
@Vanguard83 said:

high of 84
8 to 10 mph trade winds
water temp. 77
high scattered clouds
60% humidity
Beautiful.

Yep, there's great beaches down here. 1 mile away is the ocean from my house in Boca Raton (South Beach Park) and its really nice. My wife and I pack some White Claws in a little cooler and head down for a few hours at least once a weekend in the late morning. Then back home poolside, crank the music and its vodka/lemonade time. Its GORGEOUS today, high of 88 and full sun so we'll be beaching it. 

Once of the best beaches I've ever been to are the ones in Bermuda: pink sand. But you got it made in Hawaii, Vanguard....beautiful area.

@Vanguard83 said:
@StickyBun said:
@Vanguard83 said:

high of 84
8 to 10 mph trade winds
water temp. 77
high scattered clouds
60% humidity
Beautiful.

Yep, there's great beaches down here. 1 mile away is the ocean from my house in Boca Raton (South Beach Park) and its really nice. My wife and I pack some White Claws in a little cooler and head down for a few hours at least once a weekend in the late morning. Then back home poolside, crank the music and its vodka/lemonade time. Its GORGEOUS today, high of 88 and full sun so we'll be beaching it. 

Once of the best beaches I've ever been to are the ones in Bermuda: pink sand. But you got it made in Hawaii, Vanguard....beautiful area.

You ever do the infused vodkas with your lemonade?  I got silly as shit one whole summer on raspberry vodka and lemonade,  damn thats good.