• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mond's Dad: Zimmer didn't want Kellen
Quote: @medaille said:
@Kentis said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Kentis said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Kentis said:
He’s still unvaccinated, so all this could repeat itself, sigh…
Huh?  Aren't we past that failed logic by now?  Is the league still going to try an maintain 2 separate operating procedures in regard to covid despite the evidence not supporting the theory behind it?

What failed logic? He can contract covid again, lose body mass again & miss critical time in camp again… pretty much common sense.
And.... all that has been proven to happen to vaccinated people as well.  Hell for all we know he could have had adverse reactions to other vaccines in the past and made an informed decision.  I am done passing judgement on that mess.

Well yes, hence my original “sigh” comment…
I guess I don't really get your original comment.  His odds of getting covid are lower than most other players.  You should be much more worried about the players who got vaxxed, didn't get sick, but didn't/won't get boosted.
Hell I worry about them all, and the whole damn situation! What’s there to understand, I’m frustrated…

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Kentis said:
He’s still unvaccinated, so all this could repeat itself, sigh…
Huh?  Aren't we past that failed logic by now?  Is the league still going to try an maintain 2 separate operating procedures in regard to covid despite the evidence not supporting the theory behind it?
Someone is welcome to correct us but I haven’t heard of an updated covid protocol?  So maybe?

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/kelle...arterback/

Interesting profile on Mond. Highly rated and recruited QB/dual threat coming out of high school. Didn't know the big boys of college football came sniffing around for him. 

If we have to use either Mond or Mannion for more than a game this season we're screwed. Should be in the market for training camp cuts.