Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New VP of Football Operations

When I first saw this Tweet the first thing that came to mind was - we're hiring Demetrius Underwood for a FO role???? Thankfully I reread it and proceeded to not lose my shit.

Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
When I first saw this Tweet the first thing that came to mind was - we're hiring Demetrius Underwood for a FO role???? Thankfully I reread it and proceeded to not lose my shit.
Oh no lol. I think they are continuing the transition. There wasn't enough time to move everything forward before the draft. It will be interesting what other changes are made. 

Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
I thought the same thing.  Just the name Demetrius sent a shiver down my spine!

VP of Football Ops is a big deal...

I thought KAM had finished the org long ago. Was surprised to see this hadn't been filled yet. 

I cant imagine the difference @ TCO this year vs y.ago at this time. 

Quote: @Caactorvike said:
@PurpleCrush said:
I thought the same thing.  Just the name Demetrius sent a shiver down my spine!
Oh good it wasn't just me---I went full WTFFFF until my brain synapses caught up and my hand tremors settled down