Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OTA Talk
Thanks for posting!

Good stuff, PF. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:Cook is expecting bigger things from Nwangwu, entering his second season.
“He doesn’t have a ceiling,’’ Cook said. “He’s got it all. We see it on special teams. … The thing I haven’t seen is him run the ball more consistently and get the ball more. I think that’s going to happen coming up … He’s special with the ball in his hands, and I want to see him make more plays.”
Kene can fly. 2 to the house in only a handful of attempts. I have my doubts he can be a RB in the backfield, but I'd love to be wrong about that. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Another potential wrinkle for the Vikings offense could mean Dalvin Cook gets more involved in the passing game. In multiple formations, Cook lined up in bunch wide receiver sets. That could be something the new staff is tinkering with in May, or it could be something they plan on unveiling in a bigger fashion come Week 1.
This is interesting. The kid they drafted, Ty Chandler, is a very good receiver too. And putting Kene out wide would be a good way to get him the space he needs.