Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT- Luka Doncic
This guy is unbelievable. Put that Mavericks team on his back to knock off the #1 seed Phoenix. Superstar supreme. Should be a fun series watching the Warriors try to defend him..

I must say as a Sacramento Kings fan, it's extra painful knowing we passed of Luka for Marvin Bagley. Almost the equivalent of the Blazers passing on Jordan for Sam Bowie. 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
This guy is unbelievable. Put that Mavericks team on his back to knock off the #1 seed Phoenix. Superstar supreme. Should be a fun series watching the Warriors try to defend him..

I must say as a Sacramento Kings fan, it's extra painful knowing we passed of Luka for Marvin Bagley. Almost the equivalent of the Blazers passing on Jordan for Sam Bowie. 
you want to talk about pains knowing you passed on a player for another that falls short.... remember the Wolves passed on Steph Curry.... twice.  it just doesnt get much more regretful than that,  but look at the history of the wolves drafts and tell me there is a shittier team when it comes to drafting.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@supafreak84 said:

you want to talk about pains knowing you passed on a player for another that falls short.... remember the Wolves passed on Steph Curry.... twice.  it just doesnt get much more regretful than that,  but look at the history of the wolves drafts and tell me there is a shittier team when it comes to drafting.
Lol yeah Kings also passed on Curry to draft Tyreke Evans. The Kings could certainly rival the Wolves when it comes to shitty drafts and passing on generational talents.