Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Viking fans might like this mock...
Hamilton falling to 12 would be awesome!  I love when teams overthink things and take Mike Mamula instead of a football player.

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
Based on what I've heard (barring Stingley failing to perform on 4/6) Stingley has a growing chance of going in the top 10. I think Sauce goes #7 to NYG and then Stingley goes #10 to the Jets with Hamilton falling out of the top 10, possibly going 11th to the Commanders. 
Glad we beat the Bears in a meaningless game, instead of giving the kids a chance to play.  If they won, they won, but loss and we are sitting in a better position for Sauce, Stingley, or Hamilton

Quote: @Skodin said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
Based on what I've heard (barring Stingley failing to perform on 4/6) Stingley has a growing chance of going in the top 10. I think Sauce goes #7 to NYG and then Stingley goes #10 to the Jets with Hamilton falling out of the top 10, possibly going 11th to the Commanders. 
Glad we beat the Bears in a meaningless game, instead of giving the kids a chance to play.  If they won, they won, but loss and we are sitting in a better position for Sauce, Stingley, or Hamilton
This. Give me more draft options after another shitty season instead of winning a meaningless game against the Bears and worsening our draft position. So tired of the Vikings winning meaningless end of the year games. 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:

I could certainly see that playing out, although I'd hate to see Hamilton get swooped up in front of our faces. If both Stingley and Hamilton are still on the board when the Jets pick comes up at #10, I'm trying like hell to move uupinto that spot to secure one of those players.