Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Buck to MNF

wwooohhhooooo,  joe buck to espn..... that is perfect since the only time i watch espn is for Vikings games,  of course their monday games are quite often against the packers so then we are assured of the gush fest from him.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
wwooohhhooooo,  joe buck to espn..... that is perfect since the only time i watch espn is for Vikings games,  of course their monday games are quite often against the packers so then we are assured of the gush fest from him.
I feel the same. He and Aikman are horrible, especially when we are playing GB. I typically don't watch MNF games and will now continue that trend

[Image: 8dq97bbo4izm.jpeg]
Putting the band back together….  :p  

Not a Buck fan but always watch MNF. He doesn’t bother me to the point where I don’t watch. No announcer does. I like Aikman. 

Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
Not a Buck fan but always watch MNF. He doesn’t bother me to the point where I don’t watch. No announcer does. I like Aikman. 
No announcer does? Not even when they had Booger doing it? If so, kudos to you, my friend. Thats impressive

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
@"pattersaur" said:
No announcer does? Not even when they had Booger doing it? If so, kudos to you, my friend. Thats impressive
Cris Collinsworth and Charles Davis are 2 more that run me up a wall when they are doing a game.

If hell has a soundtrack, it's Buck and Aikman calling a Vikings Packers game. Chris Berman doing the halftime. With musical guest Creed.

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
If hell has a soundtrack, it's Buck and Aikman calling a Vikings Packers game. Chris Berman doing the halftime. With musical guest Creed.
You forgot sideline reporter Chris Tomasson.

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
Not singling you out but asking anyone— do people hate Aikman more because of his playing days in Dallas, or because he’s actually a bad announcer? To me he’s better than most but I’m interested to hear what others’ gripes are. I was too young to know what was going on when he was winning rings. 

Chris Berman I’m with you on. The guy is on TV for 2 mins/week and somehow manages to be insufferable during that short stint. Kind of impressive, really.