Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Batch Of Freshly Minted Morons
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@greediron said:
@StickyBun said:
Yet guaranteed they'll bitch non-stop about the current gas prices. 

"JFC, Biden! Gas prices are outrageous!"

"Didn't you just spend $500 on Green Bay Packer's stock??"

"Let's Go Brandon! Let's Go Brandon!"
You act like Wisconsin didn't vote for Biden last election...  So are you into misinformation now?
He's responsible for the gas price hike? 
well he sure as fuck didnt help the matter when he killed a major pipeline and killed oil exploration and drilling in the US.
You know better than that. 

Oil prices are based on speculation and speculators. Killing a pipeline on day 1, stating that the GND is not only feasible but a goal, starting over with the Paris Accord, putting the horse faced John Kerry on his private jet to make useless climate speeches, while the completely incompetent, Jennifer Granholm (Sec. of Energy) quips that ..."if you drove an electric car, you wouldn't have to worry about the cost of gas."

It's the entirety of the messaging coming from the current administration that creates a reaction from investors. We are not in a supply crisis. Perception is reality. 

@StickyBun said:
@greediron said:
@StickyBun said:

You act like Wisconsin didn't vote for Biden last election...  So are you into misinformation now?
well he sure as fuck didnt help the matter when he killed a major pipeline and killed oil exploration and drilling in the US.

You keep bringing this up, one question.  Why don't the Canucks refine it for themselves instead of "giving" to Texas refineries.  There are a pant load of  leases in the Permian that are much closer, that haven't been tapped even though $70 crude has always been production threshold.  I think a lot of folk just can't walk the talk and find being butt hurt is more comfortable than looking at the economics.  In Iowa our beans and corn production is totally subsidized for ethanol not for protean, supporting internal combustion is the future I guess.

Quote: @mgobluevikes said:
Oil prices are based on speculation and speculators. Killing a pipeline on day 1, stating that the GND is not only feasible but a goal, starting over with the Paris Accord, putting the horse faced John Kerry on his private jet to make useless climate speeches, while the completely incompetent, Jennifer Granholm (Sec. of Energy) quips that ..."if you drove an electric car, you wouldn't have to worry about the cost of gas."

It's the entirety of the messaging coming from the current administration that creates a reaction from investors. We are not in a supply crisis. Perception is reality. 

It's based on economics, look at fracking, you get the oil out quicker but all those wells were sold to investors based on the 12 year production cycle.  A fracked well is super profitable for the first two years then fall of a cliff, but the debt is the same and carried for twelve years.  Read what George Mitchell had to say about his process.  Take a look at the economics of fracking, putting aside any conformation bias, and if you want to invest, my Nigerian Prince friend has a deal for you, Crypto only.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@greediron said:
@StickyBun said:

Some do, many don't. Or they'd never admit they do.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
Are you guys talking about those that buy the Packer stock?  

Quote: @minny65 said:
@StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
or people that actually did vote for Biden?

sorry (couldnt help myself) I will remove me from this thread.

@minny65 said:
@StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
or people that actually did vote for Biden?

sorry (couldnt help myself) I will remove me from this thread.
Nothing will top this, lol:

[Image: sz7oumbr1l971.jpg]