Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's A 12th Man To Do?
Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
They'll be better off for it. Go scorched earth now, the fans will forget this in 2 years and Seattle can hit the reset button. 

The key will be the QB they draft. 
Maybe. Maybe not. It would be interesting to look up the big QB trades to see who they favored in the long run. I'm betting most favored the team who gave away picks for the QB. For example, I doubt anyone remembers the players Tampa took in the Steve Young trade to the 49ers. Stafford paid off for the Rams right away. We'll see if Detroit forgets that one in two years. 

You gotta have a QB. And counting on the draft to provide one, even in the top 10, is betting on roughly 10-15% odds.  
Though a little dated, I thought this article gave a good perspective on drafting a QB:  https://www.businessinsider.com/nfl-draft-quarterback-prospects-ratings-2018-4

Every team in the NFC West is interested. Lol. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
They'll be better off for it. Go scorched earth now, the fans will forget this in 2 years and Seattle can hit the reset button. 

The key will be the QB they draft. 
You don't know seahawk fans.  Half of their fans already forgot who the seahawks are.  The 12 will now refer to the # of loyal fans they have.