Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely
Billy, Billy, Billy.....shameful. You don't want to know what Jeff Bezos does behind closed doors.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/meli...04220.html

If only there was a way to make all those involved pay for their crimes against those young girls.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
If only there was a way to make all those involved pay for their crimes against those young girls.
I know who I'd send...

[Image: Ruth-Langmore-Ozark-Season-4-Part-1.jpeg]

Friend worked with Gates back in the 80s, years ago she described a bunch of sleazy stuff about him to me.  Being connected in any with Epstein is not a surprise in light of what I was told.

Quote: @"comet52" said:
Friend worked with Gates back in the 80s, years ago she described a bunch of sleazy stuff about him to me.  Being connected in any with Epstein is not a surprise in light of what I was told.
Its beyond comprehension how the names disclosed during the trial of the bitch get sealed and there is no public outrage.  if this happened at a local level involving nobodies there would be raids all over rounding up the johns,  but because its the social elite and political slime then it gets white washed.  Even fucking Putin calls out this stench, if that fucking loon knows its wrong then why the hell doesnt our country?

It's not surprising how many of the rich and powerful get away with this. It's sad and disgusting but not surprising. 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
It's not surprising how many of the rich and powerful get away with this. It's sad and disgusting but not surprising. 
sad and disgusting also applies to the lack of outrage, every news agency should have been leading every broadcast with a WTF type story on why this is going unpursued.  ( and I say this fully expecting that if the names ever come out that it will include people that I had previously supported.  this is just complete and utter bull shit.  hell, not even the private organizations that supposedly exist for the purpose of stopping sex trafficking of minors are silent on this issue.

@"comet52" said:
Its beyond comprehension how the names disclosed during the trial of the bitch get sealed and there is no public outrage.  if this happened at a local level involving nobodies there would be raids all over rounding up the johns,  but because its the social elite and political slime then it gets white washed.  Even fucking Putin calls out this stench, if that fucking loon knows its wrong then why the hell doesnt our country?
Reminded me of that Madame in DC and where her large black book went off too and the John convictions Smile

Politicians and multi-millionaire/Billionaires are in whole different club then every one of us and which side of politics matters not one bit.  

We are drilled since youth about the fairness of our legal system, and no one is above the law - ya right, I have some land to sell you in Ukraine.  

Quote: @"minny65" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"comet52" said:
Reminded me of that Madame in DC and where her large black book went off too and the John convictions Smile

Politicians and multi-millionaire/Billionaires are in whole different club then every one of us and which side of politics matters not one bit.  

We are drilled since youth about the fairness of our legal system, and no one is above the law - ya right, I have some land to sell you in Ukraine.  
ya know though... if the women are of legal age and are doing what they do under no duress... I dont really care.  Its when kids are involved or there is a forced aspect to it is when I get pissed.

@"Vikergirl" said:
sad and disgusting also applies to the lack of outrage, every news agency should have been leading every broadcast with a WTF type story on why this is going unpursued.  ( and I say this fully expecting that if the names ever come out that it will include people that I had previously supported.  this is just complete and utter bull shit.  hell, not even the private organizations that supposedly exist for the purpose of stopping sex trafficking of minors are silent on this issue.
The news only covers for the scandal aspect. Again it comes back to money and power. I work with survivors of trafficking so I see that end of it. I hate that this is a thing and that so many people just don't give a shit. It makes me sick.