Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Treylon Burks is a beast
Quote: @supafreak84 said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
Burks with a 4.55, not what I thought he would run
Ran 4.55 and 4.50 on his two runs. I'm ok with the 4.50 at 225 pounds 
Well I thought the final verdict was 4.55? Tyquan ran a 4.21 then the final time was 4.28

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@supafreak84 said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
Well I thought the final verdict was 4.55? Tyquan ran a 4.21 then the final time was 4.28

I guess that was his official and I'm not sure what goes into adjusting the times to make them official. All I know is I watched his second run and it was a 4.50 on clock.

I just watched Lance Zierlein on NFL Network say he had Burks "by far" as his top ranked WR in this draft class, but now had some concerns if his unprepared for his workout. I expect those low numbers to improve at his pro day 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@supafreak84 said:
@Hawkvike25 said:

I guess that was his official and I'm not sure what goes into adjusting the times to make them official. All I know is I watched his second run and it was a 4.50 on clock.

I just watched Lance Zierlein on NFL Network say he had Burks "by far" as his top ranked WR in this draft class, but now had some concerns if his unprepared for his workout. I expect those low numbers to improve at his pro day 
They go back and check if guys leaned over the line when they start and when they actually hit the 40th yard. Always have to be careful to go back and check the actual time Smile 

Don't worry, the guys who ran over 4.5 will all magically improve their time at the pro day and somehow be in the mid 4.4's then

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@supafreak84 said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@supafreak84 said:
@Hawkvike25 said:

They go back and check if guys leaned over the line when they start and when they actually hit the 40th yard. Always have to be careful to go back and check the actual time Smile 

Don't worry, the guys who ran over 4.5 will all magically improve their time at the pro day and somehow be in the mid 4.4's then

That's crazy. Chris Olave ran 4.26 and they officialed him at 4.39. That's a pretty steep reduction. But yes they all usually do