Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Timberwolves Tickets Suggestions
Need some advice from the T'Wolves fans on here. My wife and I are planning to meet another couple in Minneapolis March 18 and March 19 and plan to go to the T'Wolves Bucks game. Anyone have a recommendation on which site to use for tickets and when you think prices will be best? I've been scoping out the usual places, Seat Geek, Stub Hub, Vivid Seats, etc. Any worthy promo codes too?

Appreciate any help

Have you tried the team site? You can't tell me that a T-Wolves game is sold out.

Had never gone through the team site but they actually look like they have some better options than ticket sites. Thanks for the recommendation RS

After last night's wolves debacle  maybe try the soccer game,   I know it's soccer,  but it couldn't be worse to watch than that shit show.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
After last night's wolves debacle  maybe try the soccer game,   I know it's soccer,  but it couldn't be worse to watch than that shit show.
Your being to hard on the Wolves.  It's been an eternity that they have been over .500 this late in the season.  They got blown out by the Sixers but that came the following night after they had to come from behind to beat the Grizzles.  This is a different team than the ones they usually put on the court.  They are young and only getting better.

Quote: @Greylock said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Your being to hard on the Wolves.  It's been an eternity that they have been over .500 this late in the season.  They got blown out by the Sixers but that came the following night after they had to come from behind to beat the Grizzles.  This is a different team than the ones they usually put on the court.  They are young and only getting better.
 I think I was being about the right amount of hard on them.   It was really not enjoyable.  Yes they are young,  but they are also professionals and getting paid handsomely,  so when they play like shit its fair to call them out.   Even if Dlo doesn't approve.  If I had paid to see that I really would have been pissed.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Greylock said:
@JimmyinSD said:
 I think I was being about the right amount of hard on them.   It was really not enjoyable.  Yes they are young,  but they are also professionals and getting paid handsomely,  so when they play like shit its fair to call them out.   Even if Dlo doesn't approve.  If I had paid to see that I really would have been pissed.
Last night's game would've been tough to watch in person. The first half had a theme of sixers getting foul calls, hitting free throws and growing the lead. Wolves fight back, sixers get all the calls again. Once the sixers grew the lead toward the end of the first half I felt like the wolves were screwed in the second half. There are just some guys/teams that I hate watching...Embiid and Harden are two of them

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Greylock said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Last night's game would've been tough to watch in person. The first half had a theme of sixers getting foul calls, hitting free throws and growing the lead. Wolves fight back, sixers get all the calls again. Once the sixers grew the lead toward the end of the first half I felt like the wolves were screwed in the second half. There are just some guys/teams that I hate watching...Embiid and Harden are two of them
That reffing was suspect at best.