Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He Announced His Presence With Authority
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Wetlander said:
I'm thankful 1) I have him in one of my fantasy football leagues AND started him last night (BOOM) and 2) I didn't play against him in the Vikefans FFB League (BOOM BOOM).
I was feeling pretty good about my matchup. My opponent drafted only one QB: Jameis Winston, who was forced into a week one bye. Ha! Thanks Irma! Thought about changing my team name to Kamikaze, which is Japanese for "divine wind." Got home about half way through the game and discovered he snagged Alex Smith off the wire just before kickoff. He had Hunt going too. I'm down by 70-some going into the weekend. ****ing Irma!

I love fantasy football. 
That's BRUTAL...  and exactly why I love fantasy football.  LOL

Can you guys can show me where our drafted players came out and make that kind of a mark on opening day and people didn't get excited about him?... even if it was only one game?  

No shit it's only one game.... wow, I never knew that, thanks.  

Talent was deep in this draft for RBs... as stated by others in this thread.  Did we need to trade up and draft one where we did?  Only reason we "needed" to was due to the other drafted RB hasn't produced yet....  But whatever...

arrows away!

Hopefully Cook makes me look like a dumbass and racks up 2200 yds for the season and wins Super Bowl MVP.  I've been a dumbass before and I will be again... I wouldn't mind it one bit. 

Setting the bar for Dalvin Cook, let's see what you got man