Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know who I DON'T want....
Quote: @"minny65" said:
@"comet52" said:
@"comet52" said:
Flores sounds like just another broken branch of the Bill Belichick coaching tree.  All control freaks, angry, demanding, alienating, wash out of the job sooner or later.  Surprised Joe Judge isn't' toast.
https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-c...41207.html
Guess I spoke too soon about Joe Judge.   
You didn't want to rush to judge-ment
Perhaps I misjudged.

No Kiffin......

No Kiffin, Bienemy, Flores or Eberflus either (sorry JiT18)

Daboll and Pederson are my top 2 choices (as of today anyways). What makes me pause a bit on Pederson is how much of that success was him vs Reich? 

Moore is just so young and in-experienced. I dont know how much success is him vs all that talent on the field. Kinda like I felt about Mac Jones coming out of Bama. 

Flores could be a concern because of the handling of Tua. The lack of support. The repeated benching and playing him. Something to think about.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
No Kiffin, Bienemy, Flores or Eberflus either (sorry JiT18)

Daboll and Pederson are my top 2 choices (as of today anyways). What makes me pause a bit on Pederson is how much of that success was him vs Reich? 

Moore is just so young and in-experienced. I dont know how much success is him vs all that talent on the field. Kinda like I felt about Mac Jones coming out of Bama. 
I do like Pederson, probably second most behind Kellen Moore. I just cant get on board with Daboll for some reason. His tenure with the Dolphins and Chiefs both lasted one season...although both teams had basically nothing on offense. He goes to the Bills the same time as Josh Allen and the offense kinda sucked the first two years. Then the Bills get Diggs and have an amazing season and everyone is happy. This year? No running game at all and Allen is inconsistent...