Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmer -- what does he need to do?
[Image: dyn10vmozcy6.gif]
Go away…

Considering he is dating a hot Maxim model, I would suggest he do these to build up his strinth!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote: @MarkSP18 said:
Considering he is dating a hot Maxim model, I would suggest he do these to build up his strinth!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Is zim the one kicking or the one with the testes in his stomach?  

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
I thought I would bump this back as we can look back at what everyone thought in October.
Not really keeping track but it looks like posters opinions in October have not changed much.  

Quote: @minny65 said:
@VikingOracle said:
I thought I would bump this back as we can look back at what everyone thought in October.
Not really keeping track but it looks like posters opinions in October have not changed much.  
I don't think that's a badge of honor. In fact, I don't trust anyone who's not willing to change his mind when presented with new facts (ref: Winston Churchill). However, the facts remain the same: Spielman is, demonstrably, still a top 5 to 10 GM in the NFL and Zimmer is a brilliant defensive mind who couldn't get his team in the right head space necessary to close teams out. It's really not that complicated. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@minny65 said:
@VikingOracle said:
I don't think that's a badge of honor. In fact, I don't trust anyone who's not willing to change his mind when presented with new facts (ref: Winston Churchill). However, the facts remain the same: Spielman is, demonstrably, still a top 5 to 10 GM in the NFL and Zimmer is a brilliant defensive mind who couldn't get his team in the right head space necessary to close teams out. It's really not that complicated. 
It's not a badge of honor just people's opinions that differed from yours a few months ago....nothing more nothing less.