Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why would Chicago do this?

[Image: cg8x2gs1oa6d.gif]

It's such a bad look. One hell of a player for Chicago and you offer him less than people at McDonald's in Chicago? It's ridiculous.

Virginia McCaskey was born when 15 dollars was about a week's salary in this country.   I just think she's stuck somewhere back in about 1936 and that's how the organization works under her ownership.

Quote: @"comet52" said:
Virginia McCaskey was born when 15 dollars was about a week's salary in this country.   I just think she's stuck somewhere back in about 1936 and that's how the organization works under her ownership.
I realize this is somewhat of a joke but you're seriously spot on. She is really holding that team back, but I'm ok with it as a Vikings fan. When they first got Khalil Mack and Nagy I honestly thought the Vikings were screwed because the Bears looked like they were going to compete with GB for the next 5 years. Bears Front Office quickly ruined that 

Quote: @"comet52" said:
She's also 99 years old. She can't relate to anything going on in our world now. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"comet52" said:
She's also 99 years old. She can't relate to anything going on in our world now. 
Betty White did

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"comet52" said:
Betty White did
Good point. 

F*** the Bears!

I hope they hire Urban Meyer.