Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick it!

[Image: il_794xN.3288930973_rotp.jpg]
I don't feel comfortable yet with just one win in a row, and my lack of confidence did well for the team last week so I'm sticking to it.  Vikes still can't get it together and things go bad in the 4th.
Vikes: 16Pack: 27I think the Vikes have the talent on offense, and maybe defense too, so hopefully they show up and kick a$$ - Skol!

Nah...
What I don’t like: Our ability to stop the run vs. an enormous back like AJ Dillon. Dillon is not a great back, but the Vikings might make him look like one. 
What I like: The X's and O's, especially their run defense vs. our run game, which hasn't really had its breakout game yet. Look for Fast Kenny to get a backfield snap in this one. I also like the timing of this game. Coming home after two weeks on the road, getting a few players returning to health, Packers coming off three mirage-like defensive performances....a chance to show the world in a “mostly” nationally televised game (but not primetime) how overrated the Packers are. 
People with cheese on their heads file out of US Bank in the 3rd quarter. 

Vikings 32 Packers 12

[Image: ehldjznb55m8.jpeg]
OMG, i think Rodgers ate Zimmer…  Wink B)

Vikings 31-27 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Nah...
What I don’t like: Our ability to stop the run vs. an enormous back like AJ Dillon. Dillon is not a great back, but the Vikings might make him look like one. 
What I like: The X's and O's, especially their run defense vs. our run game, which hasn't really had its breakout game yet. Look for Fast Kenny to get a backfield snap in this one. I also like the timing of this game. Coming home after two weeks on the road, getting a few players returning to health, Packers coming off three mirage-like defensive performances....a chance to show the world in a “mostly” nationally televised game (but not primetime) how overrated the Packers are. 
People with cheese on their heads file out of US Bank in the 3rd quarter. 

Vikings 32 Packers 12
Don’t ever change, MB - awesome post. Smile