Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jefferson on losses
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@prairieghost said:
Well, depending on what happens with Dalvin, Zim may have no choice but to play these players like they are meant to play and open up the offense like the rest of the NFL does. I really like Mattison but he absolutely is no Dalvin, so a clunking run first philosophy will go up in flames if he has to become RB1 for any extended amount of time.

This is the worst I've seen season to date from Mattison. 

Lack of consistent running game has really hurt this offense this year and the IOL is the culprit. 
Most players,  especially RBs, benefit from reps,  Mattison has shown very well when he is the feature back,  the one or two carries here or there throughout a game is really hard to judge a players potential ability as a starter.  Mattison doesn't have Cooks quick twitch,  but I think he brings more thump with him as well as some other attributes.

He’s right. These coaches become uber conservative with even the slightest lead. You should have one focus, score on every drive. Instead they let games stay close and lose out in the end. It’s maddening and it can’t end fast enough for me.