Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dozier doing better
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@Viking1987 said:
@minny65 said:
Overweight and obesity are major risk factors for diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and lung disease. These diseases are the most commonly reported health conditions that predispose individuals with SARS-CoV-2 infection to require hospitalization including intensive care unit admissions. The innate immune response is the host’s first line of defense against a human coronavirus infection. However, most coronaviruses are armed with one strategy or another to overcome host antiviral defense, and the pathogenicity of the virus is related to its capacity to suppress host immunity. The multifaceted nature of obesity including its effects on immunity can fundamentally alter the pathogenesis of acute respiratory distress syndrome and pneumonia, which are the major causes of death due to SARS-CoV-2 infection.
Quote: yes  maybe  people should exercise  more atleast take a nightly walk after  their fast food  potato chips and sodas   and give up smoking     take some personal responsibility for  there health . am I gona get slammed for this o well

Giving up smoking was one of the hardest things I've done...
good for you. I have been told  it  is extremely  hard to kick