Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big NFL TV News
In a day and age where nearly everything is ala carte, I can't imagine this NOT happening. But I think they're underestimating just how popular it will be. 

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/stat...79138?s=20

If I lived out of market I would easily pay $10 a game to get the Vikings broadcasts.

Lol...

Imagine the NFL getting woke to personalization...

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
If I lived out of market I would easily pay $10 a game to get the Vikings broadcasts.
Agreed. Like MB said, they are underestimating how popular this will be. Shouldn't have taken this long. Get the Ticket off stupid dishes and we're good to go....or let me say not necessarily get them OFF dishes, but include them in cable, streaming, etc. Don't make it proprietary and make it inclusive and they'll have a massive success.

I've waited over 30 years for this to happen.

There is a $20 difference between the single team and all team subscription for the MLB package, so I do not think it is going to be a major savings to just get your team, I am sure they will make it an obvious choice to get the full package.  

The big concern is that whoever gains the rights is going to pay big time for it and ultimately we are going to be the ones to pay for that, so I expect the next packages to be more than what we are paying now.  

lol, but Id still have to have $80/mo direct tv?

Quote: @AGRforever said:

Maybe not, but you night need $119 Amazon Prime… 
Wink B)  

Quote: @Kentis said:
@AGRforever said:

Maybe not, but you night need $119 Amazon Prime… 
Wink B)  
Prime is like 14 bucks a month.  It's the only t.v. I pay for any more, and obviously gives the Amazon shipping benefit also.