Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we know what Barr's injury is?
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Yup, made me think about ISJ right away too. Zimmer said that was all about career longevity. 

Vigil has been playing very well with splash plays. I'm not sure he's a replacement for a pedigree like Barr yet, but may end-up being an important piece. I think he already is - 2 games in. 
Vigil has been playing at WLB and staying in for nickel. Blake Lynch is the one playing in Barr's place on early downs, but unlike Barr, coming off in nickel. Both of those players have been looking pretty good. But obviously getting Barr back is the soup this defense needs most. 

Speaking of Barr, I'm a little worried about the other Barr. Hoping the AZ game didn't force an unexpected appt with his cardiologist. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:
Yup, made me think about ISJ right away too. Zimmer said that was all about career longevity. 

Vigil has been playing very well with splash plays. I'm not sure he's a replacement for a pedigree like Barr yet, but may end-up being an important piece. I think he already is - 2 games in. 
Vigil has been playing at WLB and staying in for nickel. Blake Lynch is the one playing in Barr's place on early downs, but unlike Barr, coming off in nickel. Both of those players have been looking pretty good. But obviously getting Barr back is the soup this defense needs most. 

Speaking of Barr, I'm a little worried about the other Barr. Hoping the AZ game didn't force an unexpected appt with his cardiologist. 
What the hell is a Blake Lynch?! 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:

What the hell is a Blake Lynch?! 

UDFA from last year. Good size, fastest LB on the team. Started a few games last year with all of our LB injuries. Looked good and had a nice camp this year as well. Flashed some big plays in both the Cin and Az games. 

https://twitter.com/LukeBraunNFL/status/...31714?s=20
https://twitter.com/LukeBraunNFL/status/...94212?s=20
https://twitter.com/LukeBraunNFL/status/...91137?s=20

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:

I'm good, just taking a little break from social media.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:

I'm good, just taking a little break from social media.

Good to hear!