Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings lowest vaccination rate in nfl
https://www.si.com/nfl/vikings/news/report-vikings-low-vaccination-rate-nfl-covid-cousins-zimmer

[Image: wolfson1_x96.jpg]
Some teams like Washington have jumped up in recent weeks. Nicki adds that the #Vikings have the lowest vaccination rate in the league at 70% in process and 64.5% fully vaccinated.

[Image: oq5wnfxv8a5y.jpeg]

Wonder why they will allow anyone in the stadium when it is all about public health and the community?

Quote: @kmillard said:
Wonder why they will allow anyone in the stadium when it is all about public health and the community?
Well, at this point I wouldn't be surprised to see that change. Thinking outside of just the NFL, there are new mandates popping up regularly. Our work plans to return the office were just postponed. Multiple companies are requiring proof of vaccination to be in an office environment. It sure is getting interesting and I no longer feel certain that stadiums will be full.

We shall see...

Quote: @Nichelle said:
@kmillard said:
Well, at this point I wouldn't be surprised to see that change. Thinking outside of just the NFL, there are new mandates popping up regularly. Our work plans to return the office were just postponed. Multiple companies are requiring proof of vaccination to be in an office environment. It sure is getting interesting and I no longer feel certain that stadiums will be full.

We shall see...
Oh they will be full. No way the NFL is going to lose money on attendance for a 2nd straight year.

Quote: @kmillard said:
@Nichelle said:
@kmillard said:

We shall see...
Oh they will be full. No way the NFL is going to lose money on attendance for a 2nd straight year.
If it's left up to the NFL, I completely agree. 

@kmillard said:
@Nichelle said:
@kmillard said:

We shall see...
If it's left up to the NFL, I completely agree. 

Agree, money talks about if you start to get attendance restrictions in different cities/states the NFL may have no say in the matter.

@kmillard said:

We shall see...
All kinds of things are going to change. We went back to the office in July and work at home is starting up again. I am not sure about the stadiums either. It will definitely be interesting.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@Nichelle said:
@kmillard said:

We shall see...
All kinds of things are going to change. We went back to the office in July and work at home is starting up again. I am not sure about the stadiums either. It will definitely be interesting.
With positivity levels where they are in our county, Delta variant prevalence,  our company is now making everyone resubmit their vax status. 

If you're vaccinated, no mask indoors. 

Not vaccinated? Mask at all times indoors. 

They will be conducting audits and if you lie about it? you will face consequences including up to termination. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@Vikergirl said:
@Nichelle said:
@kmillard said:

We shall see...
With positivity levels where they are in our county, Delta variant prevalence,  our company is now making everyone resubmit their vax status. 

If you're vaccinated, no mask indoors. 

Not vaccinated? Mask at all times indoors. 

They will be conducting audits and if you lie about it? you will face consequences including up to termination. 

Yep. More examples of how things are changing and it's going to continue to evolve. Travel is very different. Shopping is different. Being out in public is very different. I thought it was absolutely ridiculous that my boss thought we were going back to normal. I thought it was an unreasonable and unrealistic expectation and I still think it is.

This brief time in the office clued them in. There was no slide back into things. And the idea of home visits has been such a clusterfuck. It is nice to see my clients again but the tracking and tracing creates extra paperwork. It showed how much more efficient the majority of us are from home. I have seen hospitals shut down administration buildings and send everyone home. Target is doing it. A portion of the workforce will not be returning to the office. I also think the league needs to get this right from both a health and safety perspective as well as a business one. A lot of people had a lot of time to reallocate their money so we'll see how the season goes.