Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting about Jim Harbaugh
Look at his Michigan college highlights. He was a pretty good QB. His game would fit in great in today's NFL. 

Don't ask me why I Googled 'Jim Harbaugh college highlights', but I did. And it was pretty surprising. He had swag, too.

And he's legitimately got a screw loose, and loses the respect of his players and coaches after about 3 yrs. working with him. Horrible communicator, and goober most would like to tape upside down to a tackling dummy.  

Quote: @mgobluevikes said:
And he's legitimately got a screw loose, and loses the respect of his players and coaches after about 3 yrs. working with him. Horrible communicator, and goober most would like to tape upside down to a tackling dummy.  

Don't they call that being "Eccentric"...? *sarcasm*.

[Image: 425eca50e85600c99a3117948be7fdad.jpg]

Quote: @greediron said:
Whenever I think of Harbaugh the player, I immediately think of that Todd Scott interception, that was such an awesome play and then loved seeing Ditka blow up afterwards!

And who would guess that our QB would be a future MVP - albeit with the Raiders at the end of his career. And after the 93" season we trade him to Washington and go with the Warren Moon. 

Quote: @JR44 said:
Whenever I think of Harbaugh the player, I immediately think of that Todd Scott interception, that was such an awesome play and then loved seeing Ditka blow up afterwards!
Yup.  Same here.

Quote: @StickyBun said:

Don't ask me why I Googled 'Jim Harbaugh college highlights', 
since I always follow instructions, why?  Was it the Tribusky thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlnJSKTMQ1U
"I'm not allowed to audible"