Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISJ on GMFB
Quote: @pattersaur said:
He say anything noteworthy? @BarrNone55

He was on Jim Rome show earlier this week and it definitely sounds like he's expecting more touches now that Rudolph is gone. Made it sound like this is a pivotal year for him, and I think many fans would agree. Other than that not much to note.
He seems like a nice guy and is still super young. Hoping for big things.
Did Rome call him Chrissy?

Nothing newsworthy.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@pattersaur said:

He was on Jim Rome show earlier this week and it definitely sounds like he's expecting more touches now that Rudolph is gone. Made it sound like this is a pivotal year for him, and I think many fans would agree. Other than that not much to note.

Nothing newsworthy.
Always thought that was a Chicken $hit move by Rome.  Jim Everett did nothing to bring that on. 
Sad that it actually HELPED Rome's career.

Then, The ATHLETE, who was invited on the show, then insulted is the one who has to publicly apologize
instead of the d-bag that instigated it.

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@pattersaur said:

Nothing newsworthy.
Always thought that was a Chicken $hit move by Rome.  Jim Everett did nothing to bring that on. 

Then, The ATHLETE, who was invited on the show, then insulted is the one who has to publicly apologize

I watched that live when it actually happened. No kidding. I was home from work for some reason and I think that show used to be on ESPN2 around like 4:00 in the afternoon? It was wild, they cut away from it super quick....and I don't think they went back to the show for awhile. I might be mis-remembering parts of it. 

Never listened to Rome, never will. Same with Bayless. SAS I can tolerate for about 60 seconds. 

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@pattersaur said:

Nothing newsworthy.

I used to listen to Rome but his arrogance went off the charts and he became horrible,  I was surfing a couple weeks ago and stopped on his show and nothing has changed.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Vanguard83 said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@pattersaur said:

Nothing newsworthy.

https://youtu.be/t3BH97I5Ur8

I used to listen to Rome but his arrogance went off the charts and he became horrible,  I was surfing a couple weeks ago and stopped on his show and nothing has changed.
Ha, I like Rome’s show but yeah it’s not for everyone. He’s just as arrogant as Bayless or whoever but thankfully he isn’t a “hot take factory” like some of the ESPN guys. His takes are almost mild to a fault these days. Ain’t the 90s anymore, I guess.