Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does Jarius Wright Keep Dodging the Bullet?
He plays rarely in the preseason, he is deactivated for most regular season games, has a huge salary and does not play special teams.

Don't get me wrong, I like Jarius' skill set, but the team doesn't seem to use it, so why do they keep him?

It is a curious thing. And the thing is that he could be used in this offense.

It makes no sense at all.  He could be a productice weapon.  

Polaroid's from the Christmas party.  You can have quite a career as a photographer.

It's truly one of the damnedest things I've seen watching this front office

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
Polaroid's from the Christmas party.  You can have quite a career as a photographer.
Lol. I was thinking there was blackmail material somewhere. Hopefully he gets to play more then.

The only thing that saved him was Floyd's suspension. He will be gone once Floyd returns.

Zimmer turns in his roster and Spielman does his cap magic. Zimmer then buries him on the depth chart to show Spielman he aint kidding. Spielman goes, "make him work, youre supposed to be a good head coach."

... its a conspiracy maaaaaannn....

He does make some key plays when he is in there.  I think as a full time starter(when he's had the chance anyway) he has tended to disappear.  I think he's a decent 4-6th WR that can convert some first downs.  About 4 years ago he was the best WR in the group-that tells you how bad this group was not too long ago-that and Charles Johnson was a hot prospect as a Number 1/2 WR.  I'm not sure Norv knows shit about WR's, kinda like Childress.