Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am getting the early 2017 feeling.
If the defense steps up and the Offensive line becomes even middle of the road this team reminds me of the Sam Bradford led Vikings early in 2017.

Especially this roster and team could look like the team that destroyed the Saints in that first game.  Cook running wild and Bradford throwing darts. The offense was on pount and the defense was smothering.

As this roster has taken shape I am really happy with the draft and free agency.  This could be a “kick ass” offense and a top ten defense. 

Kirk can be a dart thrower with time Cook can run like the wind and JJ and Theilen are elite.  

Feeling optimistic!

If Hunter comes back, I'm with ya. It could be fun this year. 

couple Big If's, but I guess thats the case for every team/every season. 

I agree we have legit reasons for optimism to make the dance and make some noise too. 

Biggest questions marks for me across the division are of course

Rogers
Fields

IMO that Bears team is reminiscent to me of Vikings right b4 Favre. 

Don't let it fester fer crying out loud get to your health care provider

I'm feeling it.  I expect Zimmer to be motivated to create a terrifying defense after the disasters last season, and I'm hoping that Kubiak 2.0 will be both creative and ambitious with the tools he's got.  This offense could be as scary as any we've ever had.

It means nothing 'til the games are played, but I'm feeling great about what I've seen/heard so far.