Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mackensie Alexander
Does anyone know if we still have the rumored offer on the table?

Or with Peterson we won't want to spend more at CB?

I think Mack was a pretty good slot CB.

I think that was just a negotiation tactic with P2. It was very public. Too public if you know what I mean. Hard to see the Vikings bringing in another corner. 

Mac has gotten very bad advice the last couple of years.

I am very happy that this was not a ploy.  I like Mac in the slot a lot and this really nails down our secondary.  We can look at BPA at several other area's (OL cough cough) in the first and 3rd round.  Maybe even able to move down in first, pick up a second and still get a premo OL or two!!  

There are a handful of later round DE's that are interesting.  I keep looking at the DE's from Pitt.  Weaver looks like he is going in the mid 3rd but Patrick Jones seems to fall around round 5.  Interesting that last year Weaver played better and had better stats when the two of them were on the field together.  The year before when Weaver was out, Patrick Jones had an excellent year with "44" pressures which jumps out to me.  Not sure what to think and haven't delved much further but it looks like we can find another developmental DE later.

Draft guru's - thoughts on the Pitt DE's?