Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zone Coverage's take

This is such a pathetic article.

Writer says Vikings signed Peterson for his "name" value only and to please fans who like big names. Yes, I'm sure Zimmer had nothing to do with it. He supports this by linking a completely unrelated video of Spielman talking three weeks ago about how important it is for the Vikings to reconnect with its fans after a year of Covid. Umm....

Instead of signing Peterson, writer talks about how the Vikings could have waited until Kyle Fuller was released. Really? It's more likely that the Vikings not only knew Fuller was going to be released, but also knew he wanted to reunite with Fangio.

Writer says now we have no money left and for the money we gave Peterson, we could have a signed a cheap corner, a cheap safety and a cheap guard. Yeah, probably. But that's exactly what we'd have: instead of a potential difference maker, we'd have a cheap corner, a cheap safety and a cheap guard. And about that money....

[Image: im-taking-down-the-decorations-from-your...770802.png]

I agree with MB.

Fuller and Fangio makes complete sense, but IMHO it was not coincidence that the Bears waited to release Fuller 12 hours?AFTER Vikes signed PP. 

I