Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trent Williams gets $138M
Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Jor-El" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
Interesting to think about what happens if that trade with the Vikings goes through last year. 

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...38816?s=20
Isn't this a good preview of what happens if the trade for Orlando Brown goes through?
I heard a rumor that Cleveland would be involved with a trade for Brown,   so we would lose our promising young cheap G/T,  and take on a 25 million a year guy?  I liked the idea of Brown at LT for the next 5+ years,  but at at that kind of money,  why did they release Reiff?
Browns just drafted a tackle in the first and gave a FA a big bag of money in FA last year. They aren't in on Brown.
the man,  not the city,   Ezra Cleveland. 
So the browns are not in on brown, but cleveland might be traded for brown and other picks.  

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Jor-El" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
Interesting to think about what happens if that trade with the Vikings goes through last year. 

Isn't this a good preview of what happens if the trade for Orlando Brown goes through?
I heard a rumor that Cleveland would be involved with a trade for Brown,   so we would lose our promising young cheap G/T,  and take on a 25 million a year guy?  I liked the idea of Brown at LT for the next 5+ years,  but at at that kind of money,  why did they release Reiff?
Browns just drafted a tackle in the first and gave a FA a big bag of money in FA last year. They aren't in on Brown.
So the browns are not in on brown, but cleveland might be traded for brown and other picks.  
is what I heard this morning,  dont know the validity of it,  but what else do we have to talk about?  I am sure it would have to be Cleveland and a pick for Brown.

@"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Jor-El" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

is what I heard this morning,  dont know the validity of it,  but what else do we have to talk about?  I am sure it would have to be Cleveland and a pick for Brown.
So Cleveland Browns not interested in Brown , but Brown can be had for Cleveland + picks?   That makes sense.

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Jor-El" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

So Cleveland Browns not interested in Brown , but Brown can be had for Cleveland + picks?   That makes sense.
exactly,  was that so hard?

@"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Just playing on the words man.

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Just playing on the words man.
I know,  i was playing too.