Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No way, Oweh
Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
I've watched quite a bit on all of the pass rushers at this point. Oweh is my favorite ball of clay, even over Rousseau. If you put him with Andre Patterson and he can develop a pass rushing plan he's going to be a problem. I have him as my 4th ranked 43 EDGE player 
I can guess the first two, who is your third guy?
Remember this is specific to a 4-3 but: 

1. Jaelan Phillips (assuming his healthy checks out) 
2. Azeez Ojulari 
3. Kwity Paye 
4. Jayson Oweh 
5. Greg Rousseau 
Interesting. I don't consider Ojulari a 4-3 end. Not at 6-3 and 240. But, neither was Robert Mathis, so.

@"BarrNone55" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
I've watched quite a bit on all of the pass rushers at this point. Oweh is my favorite ball of clay, even over Rousseau. If you put him with Andre Patterson and he can develop a pass rushing plan he's going to be a problem. I have him as my 4th ranked 43 EDGE player 

2. Azeez Ojulari 
3. Kwity Paye 
4. Jayson Oweh 
5. Greg Rousseau 

Very interesting. I also think Ojulari seems better suited as a 3-4 OLB due to his size.  I'm just not a Kwity Paye fan. Oweh is intriguing, but for all his physical talent...there's just no production. Out of curiosity, why do you have Rousseau behind those guys?

@"BarrNone55" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:

2. Azeez Ojulari 
3. Kwity Paye 
4. Jayson Oweh 
5. Greg Rousseau 
No Tryon? I'd have Phillips #1 too if it weren't for his medical and some other character things. But Paye would be in there, along with Tryon, then Rousseau.