Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theodore Bridgewater: Crystal Ball?
Quote:
Please show one fact backing this up.  There are none, be it comeback or 4th quarter victories.  Kirk beats Teddy badly in any and every area you can look up. 
Lol.  Go ahead and look it up yourself.  

Teddy thrived in the 2 minute offense with Zimmer, late in games.  I have no idea what went on with the Panthers this year, but in experience it is never all one persons fault.  

Tell me, other than the playoff win in NO, when has Kirk impressed with his under pressure abilities?  I like him and think he is a good QB, but that is his one big downfall.  
I already know the numbers.  You would benefit from the same.  You aren't right just because you keep repeating yourself.  Look up the numbers for 4th quarter comebacks and game winning drives.  Twice as many for Kirk as Teddy, including more per year.  So, once again you're wrong, but just reiterate your incorrect stance again if you like.  Other than that, you were correct on all your points.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/p...r=CousKi00

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/p...r=BridTe00

Quote: @Waterboy said:
Please show one fact backing this up.  There are none, be it comeback or 4th quarter victories.  Kirk beats Teddy badly in any and every area you can look up. 

Teddy thrived in the 2 minute offense with Zimmer, late in games.  I have no idea what went on with the Panthers this year, but in experience it is never all one persons fault.  

Tell me, other than the playoff win in NO, when has Kirk impressed with his under pressure abilities?  I like him and think he is a good QB, but that is his one big downfall.  
I already know the numbers.  You would benefit from the same.  You aren't right just because you keep repeating yourself.  Look up the numbers for 4th quarter comebacks and game winning drives.  Twice as many for Kirk as Teddy, including more per year.  So, once again you're wrong, but just reiterate your incorrect stance again if you like.  Other than that, you were correct on all your points.

Keep throwing stats, because we know stats are never twisted to meet the agenda.  As you know from fully reading my original comment AND my follow-up about excluding this last year, I was speaking to Teddy's year and change under Zim.  Pretty small sample size.  I also specifically mentioned 2 minute offense which includes at the end of the 1st half. 

So keep spouting your numbers to prove yourself right if that makes you feel better.  I was speaking subjectively ("kind of the opposite" should have been a clue) about a difference between Teddy and Kirk.  

So you are correct.  But you are only arguing with yourself on points nobody else made.

Quote: @greediron said:
@Waterboy said:

Keep throwing stats, because we know stats are never twisted to meet the agenda.  As you know from fully reading my original comment AND my follow-up about excluding this last year, I was speaking to Teddy's year and change under Zim.  Pretty small sample size.  I also specifically mentioned 2 minute offense which includes at the end of the 1st half. 

So keep spouting your numbers to prove yourself right if that makes you feel better.  I was speaking subjectively ("kind of the opposite" should have been a clue) about a difference between Teddy and Kirk.  

So you are correct.  But you are only arguing with yourself on points nobody else made.
Hilarious, arguments should not be supported with facts.  Okay, you win. lol

learn to read before going on a rant.  It helps

no rant, just understanding the limitations of those who i engage with. 

@greediron said:
no rant, just understanding the limitations of those who i engage with

@greediron said:

@greediron said:
no rant, just understanding the limitations of those who i engage with

Better stop, you're confusing yourself.