Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teams That Could Trade Down
MINNESOTA VIKINGS (NO. 14 OVERALL)The Vikings are one of the most difficult teams to pick for when I do my three-round mock drafts for TDN. They need help on both sides of the trenches, specifically in the interior, an area where this draft is lacking top blue-chip talent. Instead of picking a Kwity Paye or a Christian Darrisaw at No. 14, I could see this team looking to trade back, picking up additional picks, and then drafting a guy like Christian Barmore or Wyatt Davis later in round one or early in round two. It is also important to know that this team currently doesn’t have a second-round pick because they traded it to the Jaguars for Yannick Ngakoue, so adding more picks could be a priority for the Vikings. 

Duh

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
MINNESOTA VIKINGS (NO. 14 OVERALL)The Vikings are one of the most difficult teams to pick for when I do my three-round mock drafts for TDN. They need help on both sides of the trenches, specifically in the interior, an area where this draft is lacking top blue-chip talent. Instead of picking a Kwity Paye or a Christian Darrisaw at No. 14, I could see this team looking to trade back, picking up additional picks, and then drafting a guy like Christian Barmore or Wyatt Davis later in round one or early in round two. It is also important to know that this team currently doesn’t have a second-round pick because they traded it to the Jaguars for Yannick Ngakoue, so adding more picks could be a priority for the Vikings. 

Duh
Yep, trade into the 20s, pick up a 2nd, use that, a 3rd and two 4ths to move back into the late 1st. Use both on linemen: Barmore/Davis, AVT/Nixon, Rousseau/Leatherwood...