Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Synder Doing Dan Synder Things
[Image: Washington%20square.png]
The Washington Football Team in 2009 paid a female former employee $1.6 million in a confidential settlement after the woman accused team owner Daniel Snyder of sexual misconduct.It's another damning development for Snyder, one of professional sport's most detestable team owners. The Washington Post reported that in court records filed Monday, "as part of an ongoing feud among the team’s owners, Snyder’s business partners referenced the woman’s allegation, calling it 'a serious accusation of sexual misconduct.'" These latest revelations come as the NFL conducts its investigation into a culture of sexual harassment and inappropriate behavior inside the organization. Dozens of women who have worked for the Football Team have come forward with harrowing details about sexual misconduct among team officials. Snyder has made it clear he has no intention of relinquishing control of the team and ending his utterly disastrous run as owner. 

I'm surprised he never tried to trade for Raplishberger...

I'm surprised he wasn't at the strip club with Haskins.

Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
Or down in Florida with Bob Kraft amongst the underaged strippers...

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
@PurpleCrush said:
He wishes it was with underaged strippers....its was older Chinese ladies in a strip mall. Yes, this glamorous (the chick on the right is real, the one below is an ad and wasn't at the 'day spa':

[Image: robert-kraft-1119-embed01.png]

[Image: RigidPeskyDaddylonglegs-size_restricted.gif]

Even Bill wouldn't go there.

@StickyBun said:
Quote:
@ArizonaViking said:
@PurpleCrush said:
He wishes it was with underaged strippers....its was older Chinese ladies in a strip mall. Yes, this glamorous (the chick on the right is real, the one below is an ad and wasn't at the 'day spa':

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@ArizonaViking said:
@PurpleCrush said:

I think this guy has an office in the back, doesn't he? 

[Image: Breaking-Bad-Saul-Goodman-550x329.jpg]

[Image: Washington%20square.png]
Washington Football Team owner Daniel Snyder was accused of corporate malfeasance in an affidavit filed Monday. This is the latest in the Football Team ownership saga, with three of Snyder's limited partners trying to force Snyder to accept the sale of their combined 40 percent interest in the team. Snyder has accused the partners of planting stories of his alleged sexual misconduct in the national media. Now, John Moag, the partners' advisor, claims Snyder sent "intruders" to his home to harass and intimidate him. Moag is accusing Snyder of "serious corporate irregularities," including “long missing financials, breaches of the partnership agreement, and other significant issues, some now being litigated in Judge (Peter) Messitte’s court, and others in ongoing arbitration." Probably this legal battle will get messier before it's resolved. 
SOURCE: The Athletic

"Next on Yellowstone"