Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Seek Medical Attention Mock Draft
Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
Daviyon has been a lot of fun for us Iowa fans this year. Not only are his stats great, but he constantly blows up the LOS. It's weird because Kiper has him 10th best prospect but I still havent really seen him that high in Mock Drafts. Perhaps they havent been updated yet? 

If we can trade down and use another pick to get back into the first round, him and and OL would be great
From what I've heard, a lot of analysts thought he was staying. With talk of him potentially declaring, he hit a lot of radars.

@MaroonBells the sack against Purdue. Oh my.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
Daviyon has been a lot of fun for us Iowa fans this year. Not only are his stats great, but he constantly blows up the LOS. It's weird because Kiper has him 10th best prospect but I still havent really seen him that high in Mock Drafts. Perhaps they havent been updated yet? 

If we can trade down and use another pick to get back into the first round, him and and OL would be great
From what I've heard, a lot of analysts thought he was staying. With talk of him potentially declaring, he hit a lot of radars.
Yeahhhh, he's not staying. The guy had to go the JUCO route because he didnt qualify right away. My assumption is that he's not too interested in school and when someone puts you as a top 10 prospect....

I'm happy for him as he plays hard and flashes a smile when he does. I'd be pleased with Daviyon as a Vike, same with Linderbaum but that would require he or Bradbury move to guard

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:

Yeahhhh, he's not staying. The guy had to go the JUCO route because he didnt qualify right away. My assumption is that he's not too interested in school and when someone puts you as a top 10 prospect....

I'm happy for him as he plays hard and flashes a smile when he does. I'd be pleased with Daviyon as a Vike, same with Linderbaum but that would require he or Bradbury move to guard
Listening to his interview, he seems like a good guy. Well-spoken, humble. 

Another Kenosha guy. There's something in the water.