Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just shut up, Barry
Quote: @Mike Olson said:
Succession? 

Lol, my MN schooling fails me again. 

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
I missed the part where I excused anything that happened before. I also missed that part in my christian upbringing where two wrongs make it right.

But sure that seems like it makes it all ok.

The Trump protests didn't turn violent until the counter protestors showed up.  Maybe the Trump idiots aren't the problem? 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@Mike Olson said:
I missed the part where I excused anything that happened before. I also missed that part in my christian upbringing where two wrongs make it right.

But sure that seems like it makes it all ok.

The Trump protests didn't turn violent until the counter protestors showed up.  Maybe the Trump idiots aren't the problem? 
thats kind of the problem in this country in a nutshell right there,  there is never a problem until somebody with an opposing view or viewpoint shows up and then its fireworks.  of course everybody thinks its the other teams guys fault.   I dont see a solution anytime soon from either party,  but if something doesnt change in the next 10 years or so I dont see how things continue without some sort of violent uprisings,  the kind that would make this summer seem like a trip to summer camp.  The anger and intolerance in this country right now is at a level I have never seen and can only believe it is orchestrated by somebody with a bigger agenda than the best interest of the US or her people.

I agree Jimmy, this country hasn't been this splintered since the 60's/early 70's with Vietnam, Civil Rights, Nixon/Watergate.

Plenty of culpability to go around. That said, it's a dangerous travesty what Trump and many scared republicans just tried to pull off the past week and what they'll do again 1/6. With the same end results. 

Our forefathers were really bright people with the checks/balances they put into place. 

I dont know how we as a country move forward, united again. Biden/Harris have their work cut-out.