Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kirk Cousins....surefire Hall of Famer.
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
One of the best and most underrated things about Kirk Cousins, and a big part of the reason for this stat, is his durability. Guy's never hurt. You would think fans of a team with Daunte, Bradford and Teddy in its history would appreciate that a little more. 
I fully agree, and have thought of this.  The dude takes hard hits, many, many of them, and he keeps getting up for the next snap.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@MaroonBells said:
One of the best and most underrated things about Kirk Cousins, and a big part of the reason for this stat, is his durability. Guy's never hurt. You would think fans of a team with Daunte, Bradford and Teddy in its history would appreciate that a little more. 
I fully agree, and have thought of this.  The dude takes hard hits, many, many of them, and he keeps getting up for the next snap

[Image: SickUntimelyClownanemonefish-max-1mb.gif]

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@MaroonBells said:
I fully agree, and have thought of this.  The dude takes hard hits, many, many of them, and he keeps getting up for the next snap.
Although at times he might as well be on the bench,   once they get in his head with a few hard hits,  he rushes his mechanics and progressions and his throws go to shit.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@HappyViking said:
@MaroonBells said:
Although at times he might as well be on the bench,   once they get in his head with a few hard hits,  he rushes his mechanics and progressions and his throws go to shit.
[Image: JNjR2x.gif]

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
funny..... I thought having an HOF QB,  with top tier WRs, and RBs would be a little flashier,  maybe with a little bling?

[Image: SBTrophy1050.jpg?95179]
Not having his D give up a constant slew of late TDs would help a bit.  Just sayin'.