Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jimmy WTF
'Jimmy WTF'....sounds like this would be his character's nickname in The Sopranos. Designated guy to call when someone needs to be whacked. 

"Hey Paulie.....get Jimmy WTF on the phone, Phil has to fucking go!"

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@JimmyinSD said:
It's simple,  you both were warned and you didn't stop.  If. Zanary comes back over the top be will be removed as well.

This is done.  No more warnings on this matter.

If you have a problem with me tale it to the other mods.  Just note if you take this to the longship board again you will be done from the site entirely. 

You gave him a polite little tone it down affer he went waaaay overboard vs what I did, while you were threatening to ban me.  You were even sympathetic to his verbal assault on me.

So you can call me a wingnut but I can’t call you a mall cop, or point out your lack of “consistency” here?

Tell me more about this “being consistent” in moderation .... sounds like a neat theory.

And yes, I have a major fucking problem with you harrassing me while letting other people get away with far worse.  You don’t even pretend to be objective about it, which makes me question why the fuck are you Mod here to begin with.

You don't suppose your history of being a piss ant in anything political all while being the OP of an extremely flagrant thread had nothing to do with it?  Maybe you lefites aren't as enlightened as you think you are?
Pissant is one word.

One big difference, zanary pulled back after the warning. 

No Zanary did not stop.  He posted two more replies of insults.  Try reading for content:

AFTER Jimmy’s warning:

“Thanks for being exhibit A for much of my post...

...and sparky, that wasn't even one full barrel.  Take your binky to your safe space, and read Huffpost until you feel better.”

“I'll delete my post if necessary...but I wonder if the OP even considers the hypocrisy of being a shit while complaining about shitty behavior.”

So are those NOT personal insults???  Jimmy can get his diaper soiled over being called a mall cop to ban me from a thread, but I get insulted 3x by the same dude and nobody gives a shit.

Again, there’s different rules and tolerances for me vs everyone else.   That’s fucked up.  

Either y’all need to get off my dick or start slapping around everyone else who is tossing insults with the same tenacity that you’re applying to me.

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
@AGRforever said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@JimmyinSD said:
It's simple,  you both were warned and you didn't stop.  If. Zanary comes back over the top be will be removed as well.

If you have a problem with me tale it to the other mods.  Just note if you take this to the longship board again you will be done from the site entirely. 

You gave him a polite little tone it down affer he went waaaay overboard vs what I did, while you were threatening to ban me.  You were even sympathetic to his verbal assault on me.

So you can call me a wingnut but I can’t call you a mall cop, or point out your lack of “consistency” here?

Tell me more about this “being consistent” in moderation .... sounds like a neat theory.

And yes, I have a major fucking problem with you harrassing me while letting other people get away with far worse.  You don’t even pretend to be objective about it, which makes me question why the fuck are you Mod here to begin with.

You don't suppose your history of being a piss ant in anything political all while being the OP of an extremely flagrant thread had nothing to do with it?  Maybe you lefites aren't as enlightened as you think you are?
Pissant is one word.

If you're going to correct all my English errors you're going to need to quit your job. Its one thing I'm terrible at. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@BigAl99 said:
@AGRforever said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Pissant is one word.

If you're going to correct all my English errors you're going to need to quit your job. Its one thing I'm terrible at. 
you underestimate.