Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huh..... guy from brainerd lit the fire?
I remember telling people this back then and was dogged for it.

https://m.startribune.com/brainerd-man-pleads-guilty-to-helping-light-third-precinct-fire/573398401/?fbclid=IwAR1KjvB47ODAX674kK7bsXU3uteFniyFijMI36yi4ClFD1yRVZb8kN9LOcs

Just like the white dude that was smashing out windows with a hammer and spray painting get free stuff here.
Is this thing on?

What did you tell us? 

That there were agent provocateurs that were present creating issues. There were all sorts of people from out state and from out of state that were present causing all sorts of issues. I know some people that were having gas cans left on their sidewalk (strange) as a scare tactic by people with either no license plate or by people with out of state plates.

Wait...isn't Marge Gunderson the police chief in Brainerd? Just sayin...
[Image: 2floyd070120.arson.jpg?fit=crop&crop=faces]

[Image: 814048508.png]

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
That there were agent provocateurs that were present creating issues. There were all sorts of people from out state and from out of state that were present causing all sorts of issues. I know some people that were having gas cans left on their sidewalk (strange) as a scare tactic by people with either no license plate or by people with out of state plates.

So you're going with the white guy made the black guy throw the molotov cocktail?  This perp looks like a douche bag.  He belongs in jail with everyone else you smashed, burned and looted stuff because they could this summer. 

Bad people rioting and getting away with it because they did it in the name of someone died of a drug overdose?  Imagine that.  Sounds like you predicted all the riots in all the cities.
Most of the people rioting for "BLM" were not black, but anarchist types.  That doesn't change that the democrat leaders of the cities stood by and let their cities burn.  And the democrats ran with the defund the police mantra.