Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mock draft
I saw this write up. Thoughts?[Image: w4bm01t5kax8.jpg]

love that draft

Yes please. PLEASE.

I'm going to start saying my prayers for a draft like that...

Never happen,  that only has one 7th red
pick. 

I do like the commitment to OL,  and doubling  down on QB,  however I would like to see some DTs on day 2.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Never happen,  that only has one 7th red
pick. 

I do like the commitment to OL,  and doubling  down on QB,  however I would like to see some DTs on day 2.
Probably not, but fun to look this time of year.  I agree Rick will make trades next April and possibly leading up to the draft to get a 2nd.

Good break down here from former NFL QB TJ O'Sullivan on the good and bad of Zach Wilson. If Walker Little and Levi Onwuzurike fall to round three I'll take it. Anything could happen with the opt outs, but I don't think scouts will be dinging those guys that much if they test out well at the combine. 

I like what I've seen of Wilson so far, but I need to see a lot more. Plus, I think the Vikings will probably take a few of those 3rds and 4ths to move up into the 2nd for their 3T, which might be a bigger need than OL. 

I thought it would be a dream draft. I said previously that I think they should draft 2 quarterbacks but doesn't mean it will happen. This is an absolutely critical draft though.

I think the Vikings are a good landing spot for a rookie QB. Cousin certainly can be a good mentor for a young QB... But I want a QB with enough moxy to eventually take the starting job from him. I think Lance or Wilson in the middle of the first round would equal a good fit.