Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confidences, Concerns and Curiosities
I saw this elsewhere and thought I would post it here. If there are things about the game tomorrow or the rest of the season that fall in these 3 categories (confidences, concerns and curiosities), what would be your choices?
I am confident we are going to lose
I am concerned about Dalvin playing too soon
I am curious about what is happening with the corners 

I'm confident Rodgers will have a big day.  I'm concerned we might win and derail our tank for Trevor.  I'm curious if ownership has woken up to the reality of the need for a coach and g.m. overhaul.

I'm starting to be more confident that there'll be more than just 3 prime QB candidates in next Spring's Draft. 

I'm curious to see how the team holds up today in Green Bay.

I'll continue to be concerned the team won't draft a good QB prospect until I see it happen with my own eyes. 

I am confident it will be a blowout loss.
I am curious who else, if anyone gets traded
I am concerned they will ignore QB & OL early in the draft

I am confident a loss to the Packers will officially mark the rebuild mode (Spielman has publicly denied it up to this point).

I am curious to see if any team will offer a second round pick for Adam Thielen?

I am concerned that this season will drag on, and on, and on....

I'm confident Rogers and Adams are going to torch the Vikings secondary.  

I'm curious how the Viking pass rush will be without YN and a bunch of question marks versus Rogers.

I'm concerned about cousins getting injured and further limiting the Vikings options.